e-Qualitas is the leading provider of Teaching Apprenticeships in England.
|STUDY||FULL TIME 12-MONTHS|
|TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS||QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS|
|FEES & FUNDING||SALARIED TRAINING / NO FEES|
Similar to School Direct (salaried) programmes, Teaching Apprenticeships are a new, nationally recognised, work-based route into teaching. In addition to working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) on successful completion of the course, apprentices will also complete an end-point assessment (EPA) after the summer to consolidate learning from initial teacher training.
It is an alternative to a traditional full-time university course, offering a postgraduate-level qualification, no tuition fees, and the opportunity to earn while you learn.
- Postgraduate Teaching Apprenticeships are available for prospective primary and secondary school teachers in England.
- You’ll be employed by a school while you learn on the job. In some cases, this may be a school you’re already working at, or have an existing relationship with.
- If you’re currently working as an unqualified teacher or teaching assistant, it offers new opportunities for career progression, plus higher earning capacity, recognition, and status.
- You’ll receive a combination of classroom teaching and off-the-job training as you work towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- e-Qualitas also offers an optional integrated PGCE qualification as part of this teacher training route.
Similar to School Direct (salaried) programmes, you’ll be employed directly by the school. Unlike School Direct (salaried) programmes:
- Postgraduate Teaching Apprenticeship programmes combine paid work with on and off-the-job training. The design of the programme has been led by a group of experienced schools and teachers, specifically for apprentices
- Apprentices will split their time between school and study. You’ll receive practical, school-led training alongside experienced staff, and spend at least 20% of your time off-timetable to learn the pedagogy of teaching
- in addition to working towards QTS on successful completion of the course, apprentices will also complete an end-point assessment (EPA) after the summer to consolidate learning from initial teacher training
Watch below to find out what our Trainee’s are saying about their Teaching Apprenticeship experience supported by e-Qualitas.
I am emailing you today to say a massive thank you to e-Qualitas and the different training tutors that provided us with in-depth information on how to achieve each of the Teaching Standards, I have learnt a lot from them on each training day. In addition, I would like to discuss how amazing my GTP mentor was, she has supported me throughout my training and I can’t thank her enough for all of the constructive feedback and motivation she installed in me to be my best in becoming a great teacher which led me to achieve QTS. Again, I would like to say thank you for this opportunity.
Fatma Ozkocak (The Mulberry House School)